Expert protection by aviation insurance leaders
Owning, hiring and operating an aircraft can expose you and your business to a number of risks as well as substantial liability. As the largest aviation insurer in Australasia, QBE provides a wide range of aviation insurance products, principally for general aviation, in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, and the Pacific region. Our specialist team includes pilots, engineers and aircraft owners who have vast experience in the field and we have been proudly serving the aviation industry for more than 50 years.
To provide you with comprehensive specialist protection and professional service, in Asia our General Aviation coverage includes:
- Aircraft (fixed wing and rotor wing)
- Airport Owners and Operators Liability / Hangarkeepers Liability
- Aircraft Non-Ownership Liability
- Aviation Hull, War and Allied Perils
- Ground Handlers Liability
- Aircraft Aerial Application Liability
- Air Display Liability
- Loss of Licence
* The above only serves as a general description of our products and services in some of our Asia Operations. Please note that not all the products are offered in all markets. To check on the availability in your market simply click the Product Finder on the left. For product details and coverage, please check with your local insurance broker or a QBE authorised agent.