Credit risk protection that can help your business grow
For international commerce, credit may be offered to a buyer by a vendor in lieu of cash-on-delivery or pre-payment for the goods or services being provided. This means that the vendor is at risk of having the buyer renege on the agreed payment for the products or services due to various reasons, including insolvency, overdue accounts and political risks. If your business sells goods and services on credit terms, a substantial percentage of your working capital is probably tied up as accounts receivable. On a typical balance sheet, uninsured debtors can represent an average of 40% of current assets.
As one of Asia's largest providers of Trade Credit insurance, QBE offers a competitive product range to help take your risks out of providing customers with credit terms. We provide protection against commercial bad debts, protecting your most valuable asset - cash flow. We also help protect your business profitability and enhance your credit management processes with comprehensive coverage and benefits including:
- Support sales growth with added protection against unexpected default
- Early warning system for bad payers or poor risks, assisting in avoiding bad debts
- Indemnity up to 90% of each unpaid debt
- Minimise cash flow impact of large, unexpected bad debt loss
- A broad range of domestic and export policies to suit businesses of all sizes for local, regional or global needs
* The above only serves as a general description of our products and services in some of our Asia Operations. Please note that not all the products are offered in all markets. To check on the availability in your market simply click the Product Finder on the left for availability in your market. For product details and coverage, please check with your local insurance broker or a QBE authorised agent.